The trekking would be walk through in the forest where you will witness the Parakrama Samudraya and heritage ruins in distance. After about 5 km walk you can visit the wildlife museum in the area having a unique experience altogether. In returning, if the the water level of the Giritale Lake is lower (depending on the season) you can cross the lake to come back to the hotel. If not, you will be return on the same route experiencing the abundant wildlife and nature.
● The tour will start from the Giritale Hotel and would engage in the Sudukandakele to the track through the boundary of the Girthale lake where you will be able to witness endemic lake birds and on the opposite side you will be able to witness Sri-Lanka paddy cultivation along with many other crops. Depending on the seasons of harvesting, you can have a unique experience! In returning you can take the same route back to the hotel.
01 Pax – 25 USD per person 02 Pax – 20 USD Per Person
03 Pax – 15 USD per person 04 Pax – 15 USD per person
● The services of an experienced trekking guide
● Drinking water Snacks and refreshments during the trekking Tour
● Transportation from Hotel to any Activity starting point
● Any extra beverages or food and snacks consumed (other than what’s arranged by the guide)
● Optional activity costs
● Any personal effects not mentioned here
● Any tips for the staffAny others expenses not mentioned in Price Inclusions section